Monday, November 14, 2005

Week Beginning November 13, 2005

Sunday:
9:00 & 10:45 AM Worship and Children's Ministry
Sermon: The Sanctity of Sex
Children's Christmas Musical Practice 6 PM
Worship 6 PM

Monday:
Circle of Friends Group 7 PM

Tuesday:
Women's Bible Study 9:30 AM & 6:45 PM

Wednesday:
Women's Ministry Leaders Meeting 5:30 PM
Youth Group 7 PM
Circle of Friends Group 7 PM

Thursday:
Praise Band Rehearsal 7 PM

Friday:
Circle of Friends Group 7 PM

Sunday, November 20th:
9:00 & 10:45 AM Worship and Children's Ministry
Sermon:
Children's Christmas Musical Practice 6 PM
Worship 6 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ICC Office,
I was just passing looking for Full Moon links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

Anonymous said...

Hi ICC Office, I just dropped in on my way back to my Christian site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating this post.

Anonymous said...

Hi ICC Office, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

Anonymous said...

Hi There ICC Office how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on prayer for life and I came across yours. while this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life stuff. Thanks for the read!